Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello!

Hello everybody! Things have been very quiet on my blog because I've just started my degree in Literatures in English at UWI and I'm very happy to be finally doing this, I've wanted to do this for sometime, maybe some years...I'm not really going to go into all the details of what brought me here but I would say it's really important to do the thing sometimes because the thing just needs to be done. My school schedule has been very hectic but in spite of the numerous readings, deadlines and assignments, I'm enjoying the whole process so far. I wrote my first essay for Prose Fiction class on Characterisation based on the book, Jane Eyre which made me think about the feminist writers I like. It's only been a couple weeks and I've noticed you have to have an opinion about something and you have to be brave about what you're trying to say in order to say it and for others to understand it. Doing my degree is going to make everything else in my life very interesting for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment